This new version of our Buggy line features a traditional 3+2 port cylinder with an updated CNC machining.
Characterised by a Long Stroke layout it also sports an new Cooling head to improve heat dissipation and a head button with silicone seal to prevent dust and vibration.
An Optional LCG (low-center-gravity) head to be used ONLY below 10°C/50°F outside temp. is sold separately (cod. 2700).
Available with a DLC coated crankshaft to prevent any oxidation and any wear of the crankpin (engine cod. PIC9697) or with a Standard Steel crankshaft (engine cod. PIC9696) with a black-coating just to prevent oxidation.
The P3TX 3,5cc engine is delivered with a 7,0mm and 7,5mm vernturi.
- 3+2 port hard chromed liner
- Piston CNC machined from billet
- Bevel edged lightweight aerodynamic Con-Rod
- Die cast 3 needle slide carburettor
- 7,0mm – 7,5mm Venturi
- 14mm DLC or STEEL crankshaft with 2 counterweights.
- Combustion chamber featuring O-Ring design to absorb engine vibration
- Die cast backplate with improve gasflow
- 14mm Ceramic swiss made main bearing
- Blue sealed Japan front bearing
3.49cc Engine displacement
2.70 hp output @ 34,000rpm